Rating: 1 Star Clear all filters (2 of 6 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Rating:

Natural Fitness Online review in Long Beach, California: Refusing to cancel order and continuing to bill me!

This company has refused cancelling my order for months, and continue to bill my credit card even after I spoke with a customer service agent. He said my account was put on hold and I received a 50% discount from my recent shipment because I could not return the product. I then was billed for another shipment the next day! When I called back for a third time in 3 days, I got a different agent, who told me I authorized the new shipment or it couldn't have been billed! I tried to tell him that I wouldn't authorize another shipment when I had just cancelled and asked to be withdrawn from auto shipments! Basically, impossible to deal with and dishonest business practices.
Review
Cons
  • Business practices
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Tags
  • Naturalfitnessonline

Natural fitness online (Naturalfitnessonline.com)

Please please please read their terms and conditions before you make a purchase. Else, you will end up spending $90 instead of $5. Trial Offers Terms and Conditions From time to time, Natural Fitness Online may extend trial offer's to its customers on certain promotional items. If you subscribe to a trial offer you are responsible for accepting the following terms and conditions. By placing your order you'll be shipped a 30 day supply of the promotional trial product and billed only $3.95 shipping and handling. You should receive your product within 2-3 business days after you've placed your order. If you feel the promotional product is not for you, cancel within 14 days from your order date to avoid the purchase fee of $93.95 and enrollment in the Exclusive Natural Fitness Online Home Delivery Program which sends you a 1 month supply every 30 days starting approximately 30 days from the day of your initial order and bills you $93.95 plus shipping and handling of $3.95. To cancel at anytime call 855-430-4704. You will need to generate a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and return all unopened product. Customer is responsible for return postage. If you cancel during the trial introduction offer, you will be given 15 days from the day you cancel to return the unused portion of the trial bottle in order to assure that you will not be billed $93.95 for the product. All shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. You will need to generate a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and return all unopened product with a tracking number. Customer is responsible for return postage. Although you can return product from an ongoing product shipment, you cannot return product from the trial once the trial has elapsed and you have been billed for the product. The initial charge of $93.95 cannot be refunded. For subsequent shipments in the program, you may only return the most recent complete shipment for credit. We do not charge a restocking fee. As long as the product is unopened with its seal intact and in good, marketable condition without package blemishes, you will be refunded the complete amount you were charged for the product. Shipping charges are not refundable. To receive a refund for a returned product from an ongoing product shipment (not the trial shipment), you must request an RMA (Returned Merchandise Authorization Number) within 30 days of the last shipment and this RMA must be written on the package in order for credit to be issued. All shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. I UNDERSTAND THAT THIS CONSUMER TRANSACTION INVOLVES A NEGATIVE OPTION AND THAT I MAY BE LIABLE FOR PAYMENT OF FUTURE GOODS AND SERVICES, UNDER THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, IF I FAIL TO NOTIFY THE SUPPLIER NOT TO SUPPLY THE GOODS OR SERVICES DESCRIBED. BY PLACING MY ORDER, I PROVIDE MY ELECTRONIC AUTHORIZATION FOR FUTURE CHARGES AGAINST MY CREDIT CARD UNLESS I CALL TO CANCEL.

Beware of Natural Fitness online. They will offer a free trial but one month later will sent you a product and charge you $97.00

Review