State: Hawaii Clear all filters (1 of 6 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show

Natural Fitness Online - Forskolin Review from Keaau, Hawaii

Do NOT!!! order anything from this company! I ordered ONE product and when I got confirmation, two products were charged to my account. I immediately sent an email to customer support requesting to CANCEL my entire order. I got a return email stating that I had to contact customer support via telephone. I tried to call for 6 hours and kept getting a busy tone!! I emailed customer support again but they insisted that I could only modify my order via telephone. The next morning I got a rep on the phone who stated that my order has already been shipped so it could not be cancelled but they do have a 30 day, 100%, money back guarantee so I can return the products when they are received w/o a problem. I get the products and there is no return policy/instructions or address in the envelope of where to return the products to. I email customer support for an address to return the products and AGAIN, I get told that it has to be done via phone. I get a rep on the phone and after just about having to cuss at her because she kept going around and around about the products instead of giving me an address of where I can return the items to, she tells me that I have to PAY $25 for shipping and handling PLUS a 15% restocking fee per bottle that I ordered in order to return the product! So I basically have to pay this company an extra $70 to return a product that is backed by a 30 day, 100%, money back guarantee policy! My other option would be a refund of 25% (whooppeeee!) and I get to keep the products. This company is a HUGE SCAM!!!
Review