State: Georgia Clear all filters (1 of 6 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show

Natural Fitness Online review in Griffin, Georgia: Will not refund!

I know for a fact I only ordered 1 product but was billed for 3 products after I checked out online. Immediately contacted online customer service was told I could only get a refund by speaking to a rep in person on regular business days, this was a Sunday. Called Monday morning and was told the order was already shipped, it was a lie and I knew it. The most annoying customer service rep I have ever dealt with said I had to wait til they arrived to get an authorization to return the "in-ordered items".. Called upon arrival, got same customer service rep that will not listen to your needs and does everything to not give you a return authorization number, then proceeds to tell me that it will cost me nearly $60 as a restocking fee to send them back and it would not be worth it to me an to just keep the products that I never ordered but was charged for. Asked to speak to a supervisor on 3 occasions but was repeatedly told he was the supervisor. So very frustrating! Never, I repeat, NEVER order anything from this company!!!!
Review